seed_of_memory: (Default)
Fate Testarossa Harlaown ([personal profile] seed_of_memory) wrote in [community profile] savetheearth2014-12-29 05:02 pm

[audio]

[there's a pause as the recording begins, with some... uncomfortable murmuring that indicates the speaker is nervous about saying this. Finally, however, she speaks]

This past month has been... well, it has been quite busy for us all. Personally speaking, I've had a significant case that I finished, I observed the battle with the mafia, and there were the riots in Locke.

There are still things I want to inquire upon. Like the way things that are being handled in the wake of said riots, but...

[there's a long, audible sigh]

I feel as though it's time I tried to relax. Unfortunately, that's not an area in which I'm particularly versed. Some might call me a workaholic... and that feeds into a vice that I'm trying to distance myself from.

So, then. Would... anyone have any suggestions for leisure activities in accordance with the New Year? I would prefer suggestions that do not involve excessive amounts of alcohol.
starlightheart: (hyper genki)

audio;

[personal profile] starlightheart 2014-12-29 11:11 pm (UTC)(link)
Well, if we're in Vegas, there'll be plenty going on for New Years Eve!
starlightheart: (whaaa)

audio;

[personal profile] starlightheart 2014-12-29 11:20 pm (UTC)(link)
Mm, I know that, but...

[She sighs, but pipes up immediately after.] That's what you have me there, for! The only other thing you could do is stay locked up and that's not going to be good, either!
starlightheart: (wink wink nudge nudge)

audio;

[personal profile] starlightheart 2014-12-29 11:39 pm (UTC)(link)
Don't be pessimistic! It'll be fine! I'll make sure of that.

[She laughs.] That's a date, then!

[She says completely obliviously, and genuinely innocently, with no intentional insinuations at all. No, seriously. It doesn't strike her how that might come across.]
starlightheart: (happy laugh)

audio;

[personal profile] starlightheart 2014-12-30 03:10 am (UTC)(link)
[She giggles, not catching the missing breath.] Good!

But yes, you just might want to do that. No offense, but you might look a little stuffy then.
starlightheart: (durrr)

audio;

[personal profile] starlightheart 2014-12-30 03:36 am (UTC)(link)
[Yet another laugh, although this one hedges on nervous.] Maybe! Just a bit.

Not much since college, though. Heh. That's... been a little while, now.

[She is not about to talk about the sorts of things she might have gotten up to in college though.

Nope.]
starlightheart: (omgwtfbbq)

audio;

[personal profile] starlightheart 2014-12-30 03:44 am (UTC)(link)
[Joke or not, Natalie suddenly sounds alarmed.]

Ahhh, no, no...! That's quite all right, Fuyuka! You don't need to do that...

[Ahem.]

But, guess that means I have to help pick out your clothes too. [A mock sigh.] I suppose I can manage~
starlightheart: (oh dear oh me)

audio;

[personal profile] starlightheart 2014-12-30 03:56 am (UTC)(link)
You really, really don't have to. Really. You don't. [Please.]

...but! That means one important thing, Fuyuka.

[Dramatic pause.] I have to take you shopping.
starlightheart: (it'll be fine)

audio;

[personal profile] starlightheart 2014-12-30 04:38 am (UTC)(link)
[One can practically hear the grin on her side.]

Oh, you have no idea.
starlightheart: (wink wink nudge nudge)

audio

[personal profile] starlightheart 2014-12-30 04:43 am (UTC)(link)
Faaaaaantastic~!

I know exactly what we're doing tonight then!
starlightheart: (8D)

audio

[personal profile] starlightheart 2014-12-31 06:17 pm (UTC)(link)
Careful! Talk like that too much, and it might go to my head.
brotimaeus: (08 | Right now)

audio;

[personal profile] brotimaeus 2015-01-03 10:44 pm (UTC)(link)
You ain't the only one thinkin' it's about time to relax.

[Richard, for one, is getting very tired of.. everything.]

New year, though.. how 'bout fireworks?
brotimaeus: (13 | I just don't wanna miss you tonight)

audio;

[personal profile] brotimaeus 2015-01-08 07:22 pm (UTC)(link)
Hmmn. Guess I never thought about it that way. What do you like doin'?
brotimaeus: (41 | It's all around me)

audio;

[personal profile] brotimaeus 2015-01-14 09:05 pm (UTC)(link)
That's kind of my point. There's gotta be something you think you'd like to do but you never got up the balls to do it.